It’s time to get your camping supplies out, plan an extended vacation, or make plans to get away for the weekend. Here at Bethy Creek, our beautiful, well-maintained grounds are the perfect place for you and your family to unwind, and here are some great reasons why:
Wake up and start fishing!
- Bethy Creek is situated just outside Huntsville Texas on the north end of Lake Livingston. When you wake up in the morning, you can walk right on down to our fishing pier and start catching bass, crappie, and catfish.
- If you would like to get out on the water, we have pontoon boots for rent that are 18′ or 22′, fully rigged, and with a 25hp motor. This will fit the whole family! If you would prefer to enjoy the lake sans motor, we also have canoes, kayaks, and pedal boots for rental.
- If you bring your own boat, we also have a concrete boat launch ramp and boat docks. If you would like to keep your boat at Lake Livingston until next weekend, we offer secured monthly boat storage.
- After you’ve spent the day fishing, there’s a fish cleaning station so you can enjoy some fresh-caught-grilled fish back at your campsite
It’s an adventure with us!
- Watersports! We have them! Whether you like to wakeboard, ski, or jet-ski, Lake Livingston is the place to be.
- We also have a nice sandy swimming beach if you’re looking for more of a relaxing adventure. Stretch out, feel the sun on your face, get a tan, and once the sun gets too hot, head out for a swim!
Stay Cool and Shaded!
- Texas weather is hot! That’s why here at Bethy Creek, the tent sites are underneath the shade of trees.
- Our grassy picnic areas are also lined with trees. Take a break from your water adventures and enjoy a nice lunch protected from the sun.
- With waterfront RV sites, you can enjoy the shade of trees and be a stone’s throw from cooling off in the lake.
The Best Amenities of all Huntsville Campgrounds!
- The RV sites have WiFi! After your day’s activities, come back to your campsite and check-in with the rest of the world. Your teenager can post that great sunset photo they took and you can respond to that one urgent email.
- Our RV sites also include all utilities, grills, 30 or 50 amp hookups, and access to clean showers and restrooms. Daily, weekly, and monthly rates are available for our RV campers.
- Family reunions and large groups look no further! We have a 1500 square foot pavilion that will be perfect for your next get-together
- We also have an on-site camp store and bait shop, so you can stock up on live bait or pick up any items you may have forgotten to bring with you
With all that Bethy Creek has to offer, why would you go anywhere else in the Huntsville area?
Huntsville RV and Camping at its best.
Lake Livingston is a beautiful destination all year long thanks to the hot Texas summers and mild winters. Our wooden cabinscapture the rustic, Texas feel that makes you feel right at home.
For more information or to make reservations, you can call us toll free at 800-537-6251 or click here to reserve a room online.